Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow and wind...

I love the snow but the wind...it can be brutal!

This morning we have flurries, high gusty winds and a high today in the low-twenties. So I decided to post a picture from September (right after we moved).


This picture reminds me of the Sesame Street song:

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Harland (our Bluetick) is center stage, with Abraham, Alma, Cher and Augy from right to left.


Ok, I need some help.....should it be "Augy" or "Auggie"???


I have to say I have so missed my blogger friends. It's nice to be back in touch.

Until tomorrow: Live simply, love fully and SMILE!


3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful picture! It made me smile and smile! :-)
    Alma has the most amazing markings - she's gorgeous!
    And if I were writing it, I'd write it "Auggie".
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post made me smile even before I saw your hound in the middle! I think it should be whatever suits you, after all he is your "kid". lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Harland is so comfortable setting right in the middle of everyone else, like a bunch of folks chatting at the "water cooler"!

    ReplyDelete